The COVID19 pandemic has brought us a new normality that has meant a great change in our habits and routines, and among them, the use of face masks has become indispensable in our daily lives.
A correct use of them, as well as the quality in the manufacturing process and materials used, has made the difference for a correct protection of your health and that of your loved ones.
That is why another important aspect that we as a society have had to assume is the responsibility and awareness that the best attack is a good defense, but do you know how to choose the best mask?
Take note of the following recommendations we give you for maximum protection.
- Choose masks that fully cover the mouth and nose so that they fit snugly to prevent the spread of viruses and bacteria.
- Trust in those 100% national masks that have theOESP seal of confidence, this way, you will be sure that they are made with the highest quality materials.
- Avoid using masks that hinder breathability and have exhalation or ventilation valves that allow virus particles to pass through.
- Use adjustable masks with light and moldable nasal adapters.
- Look at the labeling, this will give you a clue as to whether you are looking at a certified mask, you will be buying a quality and reliable product.
At Effimed, we are committed to society, and that is why, in order to guarantee your safety, our surgical masks IIR and FFP2 are manufactured in Spain under the strictest requirements of the Spanish Agency of Medicines and Health Products (Agencia Española del Medicamento y Productos Sanitarios). We achieve this through continuous quality controls in our innovation, production and distribution processes.
Remember, look for masks that offer confidence and comfort for proper protection.
Trusting Effimed, means betting on your safety and that of your environment.